PK Electrical, Inc.
Top Rated Electrical Engineering Consultants
PK Electrical, Inc. is one of the top electrical engineering firms in the Denver, CO and Reno, NV areas. Learn more about why we’ve been trusted by the same clients since our inception in 1996. If you are looking for a highly qualified electrical design consultant, PK Electrical has the team that you need to complete your next project.
Client-Focused Electrical Engineering Firm
PK Electrical is an electrical engineering firm that prides itself on being client-focused. Our team of electrical engineers and electrical design consultants are committed to designing your project with professionalism and integrity. Our core values have driven our business from the start and are integral to each project we undertake. When you work with PK Electrical, we welcome your feedback and value our relationship with you.
Trust and Integrity. Passion for Excellence. Accountability and Ownership.
From Humble Beginnings
From a Small Local Business to a Nationally Recognized Engineering Firm
- Karen Purcell, P.E. establishes PK Electrical, Inc. in the state of Nevada. Prior to opening the electrical engineering company, she worked as an electrical design manager specializing in project types including education and healthcare facilities, international airports, and various city, county, and state municipalities. Karen serves as Principal, President, and CEO.
- Alan Wiskus joins the firm as an electrical designer and PK Electrical's first official employee. Transitioned from the field as a Journeyman Wireman, Alan brought PK Electrical a well-rounded knowledge of the contracting and installation side of the project. Based on this expertise, Alan is able to predict unforeseen issues in the design phase and produce "constructible" plans. Alan soon took a project manager role, and currently serves as the Vice President and Principal in Charge of the Denver office. Alan specialized in the design and management of K-12 and higher education, healthcare, airport and airfield, commercial, and industrial project types.
- Alan becomes a principal of the firm and serves as Vice President.
- The firm expands and opens an office in Denver.
- Joey Ganser, P.E. becomes a shareholder and serves as the Principal of Engineering. He began his career as a designer and estimator for a large electrical contractor. After learning the effects of design on the bidding process, he shifted his efforts to design. The focus of Joey's design and project management lies in higher education, K-12, airports, commercial, utility, and medical project types.
- PK Electrical, Inc. celebrates its 20-year anniversary.
- Dugan Hadler, LEED AP BD+C becomes a shareholder and serves as the Principal of Design. He has experience with various project types including healthcare, commercial, research facilities, industrial, military, and utilities.
- Our Denver office expands into a larger space to accommodate for exponential growth in project size and firm personnel.
- Since 1996, our electrical engineering company has experienced tremendous growth in staff, project size, and has expanded coverage to include all of Nevada, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. What hasn't changed is our level of commitment to our clients. Our growth into a top electrical engineering company is a direct reflection of satisfied customers and a dedication to our discipline.
PK Electrical takes pride in the culture it has created amongst its employees. It has a fun and engaging work environment that promotes teamwork and increases productivity. Our core values reflect into our daily, personal and work lives – trust and integrity, success, professional reputation, fun, learning and skills, passion for excellence, teamwork, accountability, and ownership. In order to maintain consistency with a growing number of electrical engineering consultants and two separate offices, our electrical engineering company engages in a company alignment at the beginning of the year and a realignment halfway through the same year. Electrical engineering companies use these events to promote team building and assist employees in gaining a greater understanding of their peers.
We Are Proud Members of:
Looking for an Electrical Engineering Firm?
PK Electrical, Inc. has the electrical expertise you need.
PK Electrical has staff that are licensed in 17 states and have worked on numerous projects throughout the West.
Our electrical engineering firm has completed thousands of projects, each with exceptional quality, care, and extensive attention to detail.
Our leading industry experts are the best in the business and ensure that projects are planned and executed correctly.