Experienced Microstation/AutoCad Drafter Needed!!
Here is a rare chance to join the region’s leading Electrical Engineering firm that is expanding!
Do you take pride in the quality of work you produce? Do you enjoy and excel in a team environment? Do you want to grow yourself and your electrical engineering career to the next level?
We are currently seeking a confident, positive and highly motivated individual that is willing to take on new challenges! Responsibilities:
- Detailed drafting of electrical and lighting projects in Microstation
- Work with production department to implement and improve drafting processes.
- Works closely with project engineers to produce electrical plans
- Follows drafting standards to produce neat, clean and visually appealing drawings in an accurate and efficient manner
- Minimum of 3 years computer drafting experience using current version of Microstation and/or AutoCad
- Must be proficient with Microstation and/or AutoCad from set up of new project to completion of project
- Proficiency with MS Office required
- Must be able to provide a sample of your work if selected for an interview
- Must have strong attention to detail and effective communication skills for a fast paced environment
- Electrical design drafting experience a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation based on experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k), ROTH 401(k) and Company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Paid continuing education program
- Great team environment
- Fun company events
PK Electrical, Inc. is a self-performing electrical engineering, design, and consulting firm. We are the regional leader in the electrical engineering, design and consulting field that is committed to bringing out the best in its employees, clients and projects while upholding the highest standards of our discipline, work ethic and integrity.