Are you looking for a great career opportunity? Are you looking to join an innovative engineering firm?
Experienced Electrical Engineer/Designers!!
Do you want to work for a great company and live in a great place?
Here is your chance to join the region’s leading Electrical Engineering firm! Some of our wins:
- Solid expansion through the economic downturn – we have NEVER had a layoff
- Our employee ratings put us in as Finalist in Best Places to Work for 5 years in a row!
- Serving the west with offices in Denver, CO and Reno, NV.
About the position: Electrical Engineer / Designer Responsibilities:
- Electrical design from start to finish of lighting & power systems for vertical and horizontal projects including roadway, transportation, transit, healthcare, education, airports, etc.
- Makes electrical calculations, using engineering formulas, software and skills
- Prepares point by point lighting calculations and energy code compliance calculations
- Prepares project specifications
- Researches code requirements for projects
- Maintains project schedule and is responsible for on time deliverables to clients
- Actively participate in project meetings
Electrical Engineer / Designer Qualifications:
- MUST have 5 years minimum experience as Electrical Engineer/Designer
- MUST have design experience with:
- Lighting Systems
- Power Systems for Buildings
- Roadway/ Transportation electrical design
- Provides quality service to clients
- General knowledge of National Electrical Code
- Experience with AutoCad, Revit, Microstation, AGI-32, a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation based on experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k), ROTH 401(k) and Company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Paid continuing education program
- Great team environment
- Fun company events
PK Electrical, Inc. is a self-performing electrical engineering, design and consulting firm. We are the regional leader in the electrical engineering, design and consulting field that is committed to bringing out the best in its employees, clients and projects while upholding the highest standards of our discipline, work ethic and integrity. One of our recent hires (from within the past year) said “This is the best place I’ve ever worked”. We hope you’ll be the next team member to say this! And we typically fill our openings quickly, so if this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org right away! No phone calls, please.