Here is a rare chance to join the region’s leading electrical engineering firm that is expanding!
Do you take pride in the quality of electrical engineering work you produce?
Do you enjoy and excel in a team environment?
Do you want to grow yourself and your electrical engineer career to the next level?
- Electrical engineering design from start to finish of lighting systems, power systems for buildings (non-residential) and low voltage systems
- Makes electrical calculations, using engineering formulas, software and skills
- Prepares point by point lighting calculations and energy code compliance calculations
- Prepares project specifications
- Researches code requirements for projects
- Maintains project schedule and is responsible for on-time deliverables to clients
- 5 to 15 years experience as Electrical Engineer/Designer with some Project Management experience
- Must have design experience with:
- o Lighting Systems
- o Power Systems for Building
- o Low Voltage Systems
- Client interface experience
- General knowledge of National Electrical Code
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation depends on experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(K) with Company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Great team environment
- Fun company events
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to: email@example.com No phone calls, please.