Here is a rare chance to join the region’s leading electrical engineering firm that is expanding!
Do you take pride in the quality of work you produce?
Do you enjoy and excel in a team environment?
Do you want to grow yourself and your career to the next level?
- Electrical design from start to finish of lighting systems, power systems for buildings (non-residential) and low voltage systems
- Makes electrical calculations, using engineering formulas, software and skills
- Prepares point by point lighting calculations and energy code compliance calculations
- Prepares project specifications
- Researches code requirements for projects
- Maintains project schedule and is responsible for on-time deliverables to clients
- 5 to 15 years experience as Electrical Engineer/Designer with some Project Management experience
- Must have design experience with:
- o Lighting Systems
- o Power Systems for Building
- o Low Voltage Systems
- Client interface experience
- General knowledge of National Electrical Code
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation depends on experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(K) with Company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Great team environment
- Fun company events
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to: email@example.com No phone calls, please.