PK Electrical is a rapidly expanding electrical engineering firm leading the industry in lighting, power, and communications systems design throughout the Western US. If you are seeking a small, team-centric culture dedicated to providing the highest quality of design and service to clients, PK Electrical is the place for you.
Do you take pride in the quality of work you produce?
Do you enjoy and excel in a team environment?
Do you want to grow yourself and your career to the next level?
PK Electrical, Inc. is an electrical engineering, design and consulting firm established in 1996. PK Electrical is headquartered in Reno, Nevada and has a second office in Denver, Colorado. Our dynamic team has experience in design, specifications and construction administration services for many project types that include airports, healthcare, transportation, K-12 and higher education, and sports facilities/parks to name a few. We are the regional leader in the industry and are committed to the idea that happy employees lead to happy clients.
- Initial set up of electrical engineering projects in Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD
- Draft electrical designs including lighting, power, and technology/communications/low voltage systems using Revit and/or AutoCAD
- Assist in troubleshooting issues in the model as projects progress to completion
- Work in close coordination with project engineers to accurately and efficiently 3D model electrical plans
- Follow PK Electrical and client specific drafting standards to produce neat, clean, and visually appealing drawings
- Minimum of 5 years of recent and relevant computer drafting experience using latest versions of AutoCAD and Revit
- Must be proficient with Revit from set up of new project to completion of project including 3D modeling
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, Navisworks, and clash detection process
- Must be able to provide a sample of your work if selected for an interview
- Electrical / Low Voltage system drafting experience a plus, but not required
Compensation and Benefits:
Over the past 27 years, PK Electrical, Inc. has developed and implemented a company culture that is positive, empowering and supports personal and professional growth without ever laying off an employee. PK Electrical employees experience a vibrant environment and a plethora of workplace perks including, but not limited to:
- Competitive pay & great benefits
- Anticipated compensation for this position is between $25 and $30 hourly, depending on experience
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match after 1 year of employment
- Paid PTO, vacation, and holidays
- Flexible bi-weekly schedule available (offered after six-month employment review)
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance opportunities
- Gym facility on site
- Profit Sharing
- Training & development
- Generous paid continuing education program
- Team building events
- Internal and external learning opportunities
- Team culture & environment
- Fun company events (14ers, ski day, BBQ, team building, happy hours)
- Business Development & Marketing Challenge incentive program
- Community involvement
If you are a confident, positive, and highly motivated person and you think PK Electrical sounds like the place for you, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please be advised that we typically fill open positions rather quickly. No phone calls, please.