Seeking an Experienced Electrical Engineer/Designer in DENVER!
(In-office and *hybrid working options)
PK Electrical is a rapidly expanding electrical engineering firm leading the industry in lighting, power, and communications systems design throughout the Western US. If you are seeking a small, team-centric culture dedicated to providing the highest quality of design and service to clients, PK Electrical is the place for you.
Do you take pride in the quality of work you produce?
Do you enjoy and excel in a team environment?
Do you want to grow yourself and your career to the next level?
PK Electrical, Inc. is a self-performing electrical engineering, design and consulting firm established in 1996. PK Electrical is headquartered in Reno, Nevada and has a second office in Denver, Colorado. Our dynamic team has experience in design, specifications and construction administration services for many project types that include airports, healthcare, transportation, K-12 and higher education, and sports facilities/parks to name a few. We are the regional leader in the industry and are committed to the idea that happy employees lead to happy clients.
The Position Responsibilities:
- Electrical design of lighting and power systems for vertical and horizontal projects, with a focus on transportation related projects
- Performs electrical calculations using engineering formulas and software
- Prepares point by point lighting calculations and energy code compliance calculations
- Prepares project specifications
- Researches code requirements for projects
- Maintains project schedule and is responsible for on time deliverables to clients
- Active participation in project meetings
- Participates in internal QA/QC
- Provides input and guidance on company processes and standards
- Provides quality service to clients
- 5 years minimum experience as electrical engineer/designer
- Experience in design of lighting and power systems, transportation related experience is a plus
- Possess an upbeat attitude and professional appearance
- Ability to articulate strategies in a clear, concise, and decisive manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with peers, superiors, subordinates, and customers.
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- PE License is a plus but not required.
- In depth knowledge of National Electrical Code
- Experience with AutoCAD, AGI-32, Civil 3D, Microstation and ProjectWise also a plus
- Skilled with all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle short deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Quick learner, strong teacher and adaptive
Compensation and Benefits:
Over the past 26 years, PK Electrical, Inc. has developed and implemented a company culture that is positive, empowering and supports personal and professional growth. PK Electrical employees experience a vibrant environment and a plethora of workplace perks including, and not limited to:
- Competitive pay & great benefits
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance through Humana
- 401(k) with company match after 1 year of employment
- Paid PTO, vacation, and holidays
- Flexible bi-weekly schedule available (offered after six-month employment review)
- Hybrid in-office/remote schedule available (offered after six-month employment review)
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance opportunities
- Gym facility on site
- Training & development
- Generous paid continuing education program
- Team building events
- Internal and external learning opportunities
- Team culture & environment
- Fun company events (14ers, ski day, BBQ, team building, happy hours)
- Business Development & Marketing Challenge incentive program
- Community involvement
If you are a confident, positive, and highly motivated person and you think PK Electrical sounds like the place for you, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please be advised that we typically fill open positions rather quickly. No phone calls, please.