PK Electrical, Inc. is an electrical engineering, design and consulting firm established in 1996 with offices in Reno, Nevada and Denver, Colorado. Our dynamic team completes projects throughout the western U.S. We are the regional leader in the industry and are committed to the idea that happy employees lead to happy clients.
PK Electrical’s Denver office is searching for a full-time Office Coordinator. In this role, you will be the person responsible for keeping the office running smoothly and coordinating logistics so that our team can stay as focused as possible. The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, efficient, and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment. This position will report to the Management team but may be assigned to assist other employees if needed.
If you are a confident, positive, and highly motivated person and you think PK Electrical sounds like the place for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greet and tend to visitors
- Answer the telephone and route calls to staff members
- Manage the ordering and inventory of office supplies
- Make reservations and travel arrangements
- Assist designers and project managers with preparation of project specifications and reports
- Provide data entry including schedules, spreadsheets, etc.
- Perform deliveries and pick-ups for firm
- Arrange various company trainings, events and celebrations
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Skilled with all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle short deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Have an upbeat attitude and professional appearance
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Quick learner and adaptive
Compensation and Benefits:
Over the past 22 years, PK Electrical, Inc. has developed and implemented a company culture that is positive, empowering and supports personal and professional growth. PK Electrical employees experience a vibrant environment and a plethora of workplace perks including, and not limited to:
- Competitive Pay & Great Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- AFLAC supplemental insurance opportunities
- 401(k)/ROTH 401(k) and company match
- Paid PTO, vacation, and holidays
- Option for a flex work schedule
- Training & Development
- Generous paid continuing education program
- Lunch and Learn opportunities (free lunch!)
- Team Culture & Environment
- Fun company events
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Community involvement
Must have access to a vehicle. May be subject to a pre-employment drug screening.