Denver, CO Position
Are you looking for an Electrical/Communications engineering firm that provides you the opportunity to manage and design a very diverse portfolio of projects of all sizes throughout the western U.S.? If this is you, please read on.
- 5+ years’ experience designing low voltage telecommunications and security systems
- Experience working with Architects and understanding floor plans
- Understanding of ANSI/TIA, BICSI standards and NEC codes
- Working knowledge of industry design criteria standards
- Familiar with communications/security system equipment manufacturers
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, and Bluebeam
- Skilled with all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle short deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- RCDD Certification a plus
- Government project experience a plus
- Network systems experience a plus
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Low Voltage Communications/Security Systems design for vertical and horizontal projects
- Ability to meet with clients, maintain the project schedule and perform design from start to finish for on-time deliverables to clients.
- Coordinate with other disciplines for design of communications systems
- Perform construction administration duties for projects designed.
- Prepares project specifications specifically for Division 27 and 28
- Researches code and standards requirements for projects
- Active participation in project meetings
- Provides internal QA/QC
- Provides input and guidance on company processes and standards
- Provides quality service to clients
About PK Electrical, Inc:
PK Electrical, Inc. is an Electrical/Communications engineering, design and consulting firm established in 1996 with offices in Reno, Nevada and Denver, Colorado. PKE is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a company culture that is positive, empowering, and supports personal and professional growth. Our dynamic team completes Airport, Healthcare, Educational, Transit, Transportation, Commercial, Municipality, Military, Sports and Recreational projects throughout the U.S. We are the regional leader in the industry and are committed to our employees as happy employees lead to happy clients.
About Working at PK Electrical, Inc:
- Competitive pay & great benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match after 1 year of employment
- Paid PTO, vacation, and holidays
- Opportunity for a flex work schedule
- Gym facility on site
- Training & development
- Generous paid continuing education program
- Annual and bi-annual team building events
- Internal and external learning opportunities
- Team culture & environment
- Fun company events
- Community outreach
If you are a confident, positive, and highly motivated person and you think PK Electrical sounds like the place for you, please send your resume to email@example.com.